Court Disposition Records Requests

The court is the legal custodian of Springfield Municipal Court Records. Our staff is not able to disclose records from any other agencies or offer any legal advice.  To request copies of a court file or disposition you will need to submit the Springfield Municipal Court Records Request form.

Public Records Request

Oregon Public Records Law grants each person the right to inspect the records of a public body (unless exempt from disclosure). All other public records requests must be submitted through the Springfield City Recorder’s Office. 


The information on this webpage is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. While we make every effort to provide accurate information, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy. Please contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any specific legal matter.