Setting Aside & Sealing A Record

You do not need to hire an attorney to complete this process; however, an attorney should be consulted for any legal advice and to assist in individual situations. Court clerks cannot give you legal advice. This page and associated documents and links are meant to instruct you on the set aside procedure not to advise you on Oregon law.

Please refer to the Oregon Revised Statutes Chapter 137 for additional information.

Obtain a copy of your criminal history from the Oregon State Police.


The information on this webpage is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. While we make every effort to provide accurate information, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy. Please contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any specific legal matter.