The City has published the 2020 Annual Report for the Street Repair Bond Measure. The report describes the second year’s activities and includes a list of the streets to be fixed in 2021. Those streets include:
- Olympic St – Mohawk Blvd to 28th St
- 42nd St – Main St to approx. International Paper
- Thurston Rd – 58th St to 69th St
- Mohawk Blvd – G Street to Hwy 126
- Highbanks Rd/58th St – 52nd St to Thurston Rd
In November 2018, Springfield voters approved a five-year $10 million general obligation bond to fund street repairs on a list of priority commercial streets in need of repair. As part of the Bond measure, the City committed to Springfield taxpayers to provide an annual Bond Report describing work completed.
Additional information including the 2019 Annual Report is available on GO Bond Measure page.
Looking for details on current construction projects? Go to our Current Construction Projects page.