With State COVID-19 risk levels lifted on June 30, 2021, the City is transitioning to offer even more in-person services within Springfield City Hall. All services to the community have remained operating throughout the pandemic with those involved in the health and safety of our community and infrastructure continuing seamlessly. We are excited to now offer even more in-person service opportunities in City Hall. We’ve missed you!
UPDATE 7.30.2021: The use of face covers or face masks in City facilities is required.
Starting July 6 at City Hall:
- The City Hall Lobby, including public restrooms, will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday and from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays.
- The Development and Public Works (DPW) Development Center counter is expanding hours to the community and will be open Tuesdays through Fridays from 8 am to noon and 1 to 4 pm for walk-ins. Questions? Please email email@example.com call 541.726.3753. Additionally, virtual meetings and appointments can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The DPW Environmental Services Counter will remain closed except by appointment at this time.
- DPW’s online services are fully open, operational and available on our Development and Public Works Resource Center page.
- The Springfield Public Library hours will be 1-6 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays, 10 am. to 3 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. No appointments necessary. Curbside pick-up will continue rom 2-3 p.m., Wednesdays and Saturdays. Please call your Springfield Public Library for more information at 541.726.3766. Be sure to check out weekly family programming on the City Hall Plaza at 10:30 a.m., Wednesdays! Please see Library calendar for details at https://wheremindsgrow.org/c.php?g=1085272&p=7911919
- The City Manager’s Office continues to be available for in-person appointments by calling 541.726.3700 or emailing email@example.com
Starting July 10 at the Springfield History Museum:
- The Springfield History Museum will be open Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. As always, admission is free and there is content for all ages! Please call 541.726.3677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Questions? Please find additional ways to contact us at https://www.springfield-or.gov/contact/